HR Document Translation Service
- High-quality HR translation service
- Fast turnaround
- Handled by native translators with expertise
- Competitive price
HUMAN RESOURCES TRANSLATION SERVICE
Professional translation service for your human resources documents
Employee Handbook Translation Service Trusted By Businesses Worldwide
We are living in a highly connected world. Globalization allows businesses to connect with the global talent pool and create diversity in their organization. However, diversity often goes along with difficulty in communication due to language and cultural differences. A little misunderstanding can take a lot of time and money to fix. That’s why international businesses need professional Language Service Provider to translate their employee handbooks and human resources policies into the native language of their employees.
pTranslate understands your demand, and we have exactly what you need. We want to be a part of your international success. Our team consists of top talents in the translation – localization industry who will effectively handle your employee guides and policy translation demands. They are familiar with HR terminology and other related concepts, allowing them to flawlessly convey the information to your international employees.
Excellent Localization Service For Your International eLearning Demands
eLearning has been increasing in demand in recent years. The power that eLearning provides to organizations can’t be ignored. HR Departments are now using eLearning platforms, LMS, and other education platforms to perform onboarding, training, compliance, and other HR-related tasks. HR eLearning proves to be even more useful for remote and international employees. However, the language barriers can cause some difficulty in the process. That’s why HR professionals need a trusted and experienced eLearning localization service to bring their eLearning courses closer to employees.
eLearning localization goes beyond the content translation step. At pTranslate, we take into account numerous non-linguistic factors, including cultural references, date format, currency, number format, symbols, images, idiomatic expressions, sometimes even sense of humor. These factors vary from country to country, and by providing a personalized eLearning experience to your employees, you are increasing ROI, retention, and satisfaction.
WE UNDERSTAND YOU
Why do you need Human Resources translations?
- Connect with your global employees better
- Improve the effectiveness of your training programs
- Ensure that your employees understand correctly your policies and the work that they have to take on
- Ensure that your employees understand your company culture through professional employee handbook translation
- Improve connection and engagement between employees by facilitating cross-cultural communication and understanding
- Improve employee satisfaction by delivering personalized learning courses
- Improve employee retention rate
- Improve your company’s image on the labor market
Here's why professionals love pTranslate
HR Translation Rate Per Word
pTranslate offers highly competitive rate per word for our HR translation service
Human Resource Translation Service
We offer the highest-quality translation and localization service of HR documents and training programs with the help from top talents in the industry. They have experience in the HR field, and can comprehend and translate the content with no difficulty.
$0.10 – $0.12 / word
Our business reaches every corner of the world, connecting all major languages on our planet
And many more languages!
Have a complex project?
Talk to us. We’re here to answer all of your questions.
You can also have a look at our 500-word translation demo.
for your Human Resources translation project
pTranslate has an efficient system that analyzes the linguistic aspects of your project, then automatically assigns it to a suitable team with relevant skills. All you have to do is upload the file, and wait for us to deliver it straight to your email.
pTranslate accepts a wide range of documents:
- Employee Handbook and Guides
- Performance Appraisal Questionnaire
- Employee Survey
- Company Policies
- Safety Documentation
- eLearning Localization
- L&D Material Localization
- Labor Agreements
- Job Description
What you will receive
- Highly professional translation handled by language experts with relevant background
- Formatted, edited, and double-checked
- Incorporate cultural factors into the translation
- Fast delivery
- End-to-end support + 1-year aftersales revision
- Competitive price