Labels and Packaging Translation Service
- High-quality packaging translation service
- Fast turnaround
- Handled by native translators with expertise
- Competitive price
LABELING AND PACKAGING TRANSLATION SERVICE
Professional translation service to multiple languages for your labels and packaging
Retail Packaging Translation Services for Your Business
We are living in a highly connected world. Globalization allows business clients to establish their presence in foreign countries much more easily.
However, language barriers can create lots of challenges for international goods distribution. When exporting your products to foreign countries, you need to accurately translate your product packaging and labels into the region’s language. This boosts customer experience, improves brand awareness, and complies with the law.
This is why international companies need a professional Language Service Provider to help them translate their product packaging. Being a trusted and experienced LSP, pTranslate wants to be a part of your international success. We have hundreds of world-class translators who will deliver a high-quality translation for your packaging and labels within a short timeframe, at a competitive price.
Technical Packaging Translation Service
International manufacturers are required by law to accurately translate their labels and packaging into the local languages when entering the market. Well-translated packaging and labels provide buyers with the essential information they need to know when looking at the products. It’s not only about improving customer experience and brand awareness, but also about user safety and law compliance.
Understanding this demand, pTranslate has selected the top talents in the translation industry to help you. We have:
- Top-notch language experts with relevant subject knowledge to handle packaging translation projects in any industry, whether it is pharmaceutical, technical, engineering, or F&B packaging. We will assign the most suitable translators to you.
- 7-step quality assurance for an error-free, high-quality deliverable
- Culture experts with deep local knowledge will analyze your business plan to ensure that it is culturally, socially, and politically appropriate.
WE UNDERSTAND YOU
Why do you need packaging translations?
- Professional translators can produce the highest-quality translation with consideration for cultural and technological factors.
- Translators with relevant subject knowledge will handle highly technical packaging translation projects, such as pharmaceutical, engineering, or chemical labels.
- Establish a sense of professionalism and make a good impression on your foreign customers
- Compliance with regional law. For example, when entering Canadian markets, it’s required to include both English and French labels, English and French
- Improve customer experience
- Culture experts will review the translation to ensure that all cultural nuances are properly addressed, reducing the risks of having cultural offenses in your content
- Professional translators have the linguistic experience and subject matter expertise to handle complicated translation projects. They will perform world-class translation for highly technical business plans containing lots of jargon in the content
Here's why professionals love pTranslate
Packaging Translation Rate Per Word
pTranslate offers highly competitive rate per word for our business plan translation service
Standard Label and Packaging
Perfect for simple, generic, retail labels and packaging. There is a lower frequency of jargon and complex terminology in these labels. Pre-delivery proofreading and reviewing included.
From $0.06 – $0.08 / word
Perfect for technical, high-expertise labeling and packaging (medicine, drugs, high-tech products). Handled by language experts with relevant industry expertise. DTP Service included: unit measurement, layout, and font properties adjustment.
From $0.10 – $0.12 / word
Our business reaches every corner of the world, connecting all major languages on our planet
And many more languages!
Have a complex project?
Talk to us. We’re here to answer all of your questions.
You can also have a look at our 500-word translation demo.
for your labels and packaging translation project
pTranslate has an efficient system that analyzes the linguistic aspects of your project, then automatically assigns it to a suitable team with relevant skills. All you have to do is upload the file, and wait for us to deliver it straight to your email.
pTranslate accepts a wide range of industries
- Retail packaging
- Consumer product packaging
- F&B packaging
- Pharmaceutical packaging
- Engineering product packaging
- Hang tags
- Product Displays
- Product Catalogs
What you will receive
- Highly professional translation handled by language experts with relevant background
- Formatted, edited, and double-checked
- Incorporate cultural factors into the translation
- Fast delivery
- End-to-end support + 1-year aftersales revision
- Competitive price