Divorce Document Translation Service
- High-quality translation services for legal paper required for divorce
- Fast turnaround
- Handled by native translators with expertise in Law
- Competitive price
DIVORCE DOCUMENTS TRANSLATION SERVICE
High-quality translation service for a wide range of legal papers for divorce
Legal Translation Service for Prenuptial Agreements
Prenuptial agreement, also known as “prenup”, is a written contract created by 2 people before they’re married. Prenuptial agreement usually contains information on the properties that both people own before they enter the marriage, and detailed specifications on their personal and mutual property rights once their marriage status has been established. It is an important legal document to protect both parties and clarify their financial rights as well as responsibilties during the marriage. In case of divorce, prenups are used as references for how their property will be divided, and who will receive alimony.
Due to this critical information that prenuptial agreements contain, they are frequently brought up in divorce cases. In cases where the agreement is written in a language that the court doesn’t understand, a certified legal translator is usually called in.
There are many requirements for this translator. Aside from being impartial, they must also have adequate skills and knowledge to comprehend the legal terminology used in the agreement. They must also state that their translation is accurate and stayed true to the original. Due to the responsibility involved with legal translation, it can be challeinging to find one. However, pTranslate can help you with our vast networks. Having had years of work in the legal translation field, we are confident to deliver you highly precise translations for your agreements and support you over the process.
Legal Translation Service for Divorce Support Documents
Before the divorce begins, you will need to provide your attorney with necessary information and documentation about your marriage. Aside from marriage papers, you will also need to add income tax returns, proof of income, marital debt documentation, mortgage, joint financial accounts documentation, insurance, property valuation, business valuation (if you and your spouse are self-employed). These are the key for the court to understand each of your financial positions and employment status and decide who should be granted child support, alimony as well as consider property division.
If you have papers written in multiple languages, and you want to translate them to the language the court requires, you can come to pTranslate. We understand the critical nature of these documents, so we take it seriously. Only translators with qualification and degrees in Law can take on the project. They will translate your documents to the languages of your choice within the specified deadline and support you through this complicated process.
Simply upload your file to our system and add a few basic information. It will be automatically evaluated and assigned to the most suitable person. In the process, if you want to connect with our translators and ask them anything, you can do it through our Private Message system.
WE UNDERSTAND YOU
Why Do You Need Professional Legal Translation Service?
- Provide valuable information, document, and data to support your stance in the lawsuit
- Gain a better understanding to the documents that the other party provides
- Only professional, certified legal translators with experience in the related area can comprehend and translate the documents
- Only professional legal translators can preserve the nuances in your document, preventing misunderstanding and misinterpretation
- Professional translators are equipped with the necessary tools to help them increase precision, accuracy, and consistency in the translation
- It is legally required in some regions that the translation be performed by a certified, accredited translator, and you can find them at translation agencies like pTranslate
- Professional translators minimize the legal risks
- Protect the valuable information and data in your documents, as all of our translators are bound by a non-disclosure agreement
Here's why professionals love pTranslate
Divorce Documents Translation Rate Per Word
pTranslate offers reasonable rate per word for our translation service of legal papers for divorce
Divorce Documents Translation Pricing
We offer reasonable price for legal translation services. A qualified translator will be selected to handle the project. Before delivery, your file will undergo a second round of proofreading and reviewing to ensure the highest level of accuracy possible.
$0.11 – $0.14 / word
Our business reaches every corner of the world, connecting all major languages on our planet
And many more languages!
Have a complex project?
Talk to us. We’re here to answer all of your questions.
You can also have a look at our 500-word translation demo.
for your legal paper translation service
pTranslate has an efficient system that analyzes the linguistic aspects of your project, then automatically assigns it to a suitable team with relevant skills. All you have to do is upload the file, and wait for us to deliver it straight to your email.
pTranslate translates a wide range of legal documents
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Petition for adoption
- Petition for divorce
- Petition for annulment
- Petition for custody
- Child Support document
- Real estate papers for property division
- Financial papers for property division
- Certificate of marriage
- Other relevant documents
What you will receive
- Highly professional translation
- Formatted, edited and double-checked
- Fast delivery
- End-to-end support
- 1-year aftersales revision
- Competitive price